- 55 min
4 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp white vinegar
2 tsp chili powder
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp smoked paprika
½ tsp black pepper
2 limes, juiced (about 4 tbsp)
1 kg boneless chicken thighs
2 packages El Sabor® Taco Shells
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade. Mix together to fully combine.
- Add chicken thighs to marinade and toss together to coat. Cover chicken and refrigerate for 30’.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken to the skillet and cook 5-7’ per side, until fully cooked through. Discard the used marinade.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. While chicken is resting, warm up the taco shells on a hot griddle or in the microwave.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and serve in warm tortillas with salsa and cheese.