Tortilla French Toast
- 10 mins
1 large egg, ¼ cup whole milk, 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, 4 El Sabor® Wraps Original (8’’)
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg, milk and vanilla.
- In another shallow dish, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat a double-burner griddle over medium heat, about 3 minutes. Add the butter, swirling or brushing to coat.
- Dip each wrap in the egg mixture, on both sides, until well-coated. Shake off the excess. Place on hot griddle.
- Fry the wraps about 2 minutes on each side, until puffed and golden-brown. Dredge in cinnamon sugar, fold in half and again in half, and serve.