- 30 min
200 gr lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1 cup diced tomatoes
3/4 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tbsp minced fresh cilantro, divided
4 El Sabor® Wholemeal Big Wraps
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with onion and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink, 4-6’.
- Stir in spices and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. In a small bowl, mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Place 1 tortilla in a 9-in. round baking pan coated with cooking spray. Layer with half the meat sauce, 1 tortilla, ricotta mixture, another tortilla and remaining meat sauce.
- Top with remaining tortilla; sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining cilantro.
- Bake, until heated through, about 15-20’.