El Sabor Cooking: Kids Wraps
4 El Sabor Wraps Original
4 pieces of bacing paper
2 boiled chicken fillets cut in both
4 slices of Edam cheese
1 cup of green olives pitted
El Sabor Mild salsa dip
- Boil in a pot the fillets of chicken for 20 minutes and cut them in two.
- Cut the baking paper and lay them.
- Place in every baking paper one El Sabor Wrap.
- Add El Sabor Mild salsa dip and spread with a spoon to go everywhere.
- Then put a piece of chicken, rice, one pepper, olives and a slice of Edam cheese.
- Wrap and- if wanted- put them in the microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheese.