- Place the ground beef in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Measure out the salt, black pepper and garlic powder with measuring spoons, then add them into the pan. Break the meat up and stir everything together with a wooden spoon, cooking the meat for 5 to 7 minutes until it is not longer pink. Take pan off heat and set aside.
- While the meat is cooking, measure out the sour cream and salsa and combine them in a medium-sized bowl with a spoon. This will be the “dressing” for your nachos. Set the bowl aside once combined.
- Take a medium-sized plate out and put a single layer of nachos on it. Measure out 1/3 cup of the cooked ground beef and pour it in an even layer over the nachos. Do the same with the shredded cheese, sprinkling the cheese in a single layer over the nachos and ground beef.
- Place the plate in the microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds. Remove the plate from the microwave and set aside.
- Take out the lettuce and remove two large leaves from the head. Wash then dry the leaves with a towel. Tear them into small pieces with your hands and place them in a layer over the nachos.
- Measure out 1/3 cup of cherry tomatoes then wash and dry them using a towel. With a cutting board and small sharp knife, cut them in half and evenly disperse them on top of the lettuce.
- Using the knife, cut the avocado in half then on the side, resulting in slices from a quarter of the avocado. Scoop out the sliced pieces with a spoon and place it on your nacho plate.
- Drizzle the salsa/sour cream mixture on top of the nachos with the spoon.