- 50 min
1 can beans
½ tsp granulated garlic
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp cumin
½ cup water
6 El Sabor® Big Wraps Original
½ cup canola oil
1 cup El Sabor® Mild salsa dip
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 ¼ cups chopped purple cabbage
½ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup chopped green onions
1 cup chopped tomatoes
½ cup chopped lettuce
1 cup El Sabor® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- In a medium size pan add the beans, cumin, garlic, pepper and water. Stir together and warm on low heat.
- Cut each tortilla into the shape of a heart. Heat a small skillet on medium heat and add the canola oil. Cook until each side of the tortilla is golden brown (about 3-4’).
- Remove the tortilla from the oil and set on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat until all tortillas are cooked. Set aside.
- Spread the warm beans on top of the tortillas. Next spread the salsa dip on top of the beans and top with the cheese, purple cabbage, tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, and lettuce.
- Add the sweet and sour cream to a pastry bag with your favorite decorative tip. Make any decoration with the sour cream you would like.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.