Peanut Butter Strawberry Quesadilla
- 10 min
4 El Sabor® Wholemeal Wraps
¾ cup peanut butter
1⅓ cup thinly sliced strawberries (about 12 large strawberries)
1 thinly sliced banana
1 tbsp butter
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly over half of the tortillas.
- Place strawberries and bananas on the tortillas evenly. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Melt the butter in the skillet, then place each quesadilla in the skillet and cook until browned on the bottom, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Flip quesadilla and continue to cook until browned and crispy. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.