Roasted vegetable tortilla calzone
- 40 min
1 red pepper, sliced
1 red onion, cut into 6 wedges
2 courgettes, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
170g cherry tomatoes, halved
4 El Sabor® Wraps Original
4 tbsp El Sabor® Sweet and Sour Sauce
60g grated mozzarella
1 egg, lightly beaten
Rocket, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Toss the pepper, onion and courgette in the olive oil and paprika, then tip onto a baking tray.
- Season and roast for 20 mins.
- Add the tomatoes for the final 5 mins of cooking.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Take 1 El Sabor® Wraps Original and spread with 1 tbsp of El Sabor® Sweet and Sour Sauce.
- Spoon quarter of the veg mixture over half the Wrap, then top with quarter of the grated mozzarella.
- Brush the edge with egg and fold the Wrap over, crimping with a fork to seal.
- Repeat with the rest of the El Sabor® Wraps Original.
- Place on a baking tray, brush with the remaining egg and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with the rocket on the side.