- 55 mins
1 kg minced beef, 100 g crushed El Sabor nacho chips, 2 medium sized onions pureed in a blender or food processor, salt, pepper, 8 burger buns, lettuce leaves, sliced tomato, sour cream and El Sabor Mild salsa dip
- Mix minced beef, the nachos, the onion, salt and pepper in a bowl by hand.
- Roll the mix to 8 round shaped big burgers.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet. Fry the burgers for 10 minutes on each side.
- Cut each burger bun into two slices and spread the one slice with El Sabor Mild salsa dip. Then put the lettuce leaves, the sliced tomatoes and the burgers and 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Cover it with the remaining burger bun slice and serve it.