Oven Baked Burritos
- 70 mins
2 tablespoons of olive oil, 500 g minced beef, 1 large onion chopped, 400 g canned chopped tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, pepper, 240 g canned red beans (drained weight), 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, 100 g El Sabor nacho chips, 100 g grated cheddar or gouda, 200 g sour cream or yoghurt, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, 1 green onion chopped, 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- Heat the olive oil and fry the minced meat until it’s browned over medium heat. Use a wooden spoon to avoid lumps.
- Add the onions and continue cooking with the occasional stir for 5-10’, until they start to soften.
- Add the tomatoes, cumin, paprika and garlic. You are welcome to add as much salt and pepper, as you wish.
- Pour half a cup of water, stir the mix, reduce the temperature, and then cover it with a lid and cook for about 30’, until it’s rich and thickened.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, resistors.
- Put the food out from the heat and add the beans, parsley and El Sabor nacho chips.
- Mix and transfer it into a round baking dish (-diameter of 24-26 cm).
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over it and bake for 10-15 ‘, until the cheese melts.
- Share it on plates and serve it with sour cream or yogurt, parsley, green onion and avocado.