Vegeterian “Loaded” Νachos
- 45 min
1 pack El Sabor® Big Nacho Lightly Salted (200g)
4 tbsp El Sabor® Picante Sauce
1 red onion, peeled and finely diced
1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 red pepper, finely chopped
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
200g fresh tomatoes, coarsely chopped
250ml vegetable stock
Juice of 1/2 lime
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil for 5 mins.
- Add the pepper, paprika, ground cumin and coriander, and cook for another minute.
- Add the kidney beans, tomatoes and stock.
- Cover and simmer for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, remove the flesh from the avocado, chop and mash.
- Add the lime juice.
- Layer the El Sabor® Big Nacho Lightly Salted in an ovenproof dish with the El Sabor® Picante Sauce and bake for 3-4 mins.
- Dollop over the bean mixture and serve immediately.