Waffle Breakfast Nachos
- 40 mins
El Sabor® Nacho Chips Chilli Flavor, El Sabor® Original Wraps cut in quarters, shredded cheese, black beans , cooked spicy breakfast sausage, cooked, chopped bacon , chopped tomatoes, sliced fresh avocado, El Sabor® Jalapeno Cheese Sauce, sliced radishes, sliced scallions, chopped fresh cilantro, 3-5 large eggs, scrambled and/or sunny side up, serve with: salsa or additional chopped tomatoes, sour cream, lime wedges.
- Turn on broiler in oven to high. Line an ovenproof baking sheet with parchment paper for easier cleanup.
- Spread out a layer of nacho chips mixed with the cut wraps. Top chips and waffle quarters with black beans and shredded cheese.
- Place sheet under broiler, about 6-8 inches from the heat. Watch carefully, and remove once the cheese has almost completely melted. While the chips and cheese are broiling, cook the eggs.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. If you are using a separate serving plate, slide the chips/cut wraps/melted cheese onto it.
- Top with cooked breakfast sausage and cooked bacon.
- Place the eggs on top.
- Add tomatoes, sliced avocado, jalapeños, radishes, scallions (and cilantro if you want to taint your plate of nachos with that stuff).